Elementary and Secondary Students Only
Eligibility—elementary and secondary students only; parents or applicant must hold membership in a CCC church; must demonstrate financial need; maintains an acceptable academic record; parents or sponsoring church member must make a financial commitment to the local school; does not receive tuition assistance as the child of a denominational employee.
—All application must be submitted online through Facts. (FACTS is the School Information System used in all but one of our schools. We are using their Financial Aid Assessment Service to determine family financial need. https://online.factsmgt.com/aid)
—You will be required to submit information online directly to FACTS
- You must contact your school to obtain your school's FACTS Instutition ID number.
- Copies of your 2020 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
- A Current email and phone number that you regularly use must be provied to FACTS so they can provide you with information on the status of your application or request additional information.
- You will also create an account with FACTS to apply for the scholarship.
—varies depending on number of eligible applicants and their financial needs. This is a needs based scholarship that also takes into account the cost of living for your area.
Deadline is May 19, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year. Please note that students who are new to a school and apply after the deadline may apply to FACTS through September 16.